BLEEKER

blah blah blog

Thursday, March 17, 2005

From one closet to another

Finally, I am moving. This attempt was so much less painful than the 4 month ordeal that I subjected myself to the first time. Each rejection this time was still taken personally as an indicator of my inadequacies, though there were only 2 this round. I already miss my cable, the deck, rooftop and the 281 dustbunnies that inhabit my room. I plan on keeping the key to the building so I will have a place to tan my sickly body during the summer.

I was definitely stagnating and was hoping for a change in any sector of my life. I also met my goal of moving before needing to use my air conditioner that does not exist. Have mercy on the poor piece of bacon that will be living in this toaster oven during the summer months. Now I can focus my masochistic energies on work and finding another place that is in need of a whipping boy.

Currently as I babble there is a gigantic fire raging in one of the housing projects down the street. It looks horrrible from our deck. It's a 2 helicopter job that involves a new firetruck about every 8 minutes. There are at least 200 people who live in there. I will tell them the room is up for grabs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home