BLEEKER

blah blah blog

Friday, March 31, 2006

Homemade

Thao Nguyen is confirming my belief that Nguyen is the only Vietnamese surname. Despite my self-proclaimed Chinese-avenger status and my tendency to morph into the Asian Hulk when discussing all things old country, deep down I am a purveyor of stereotypes and I really haven't a clue. Thao and Anggun are my last hope that I do possess something other than technical creativity. Represent.

She has a Fiona Apple-esque raspy, sing out the side of your mouth quality, but a little breezier and a little less severe.
http://www.3hive.com/2005/05/thao_nguyen.php

2 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uh. Nguyen *IS* the only vietnamese surname. not only that, but both vietnames girls i dated tore their achilles tendons. someone should tell them to stop sleeping with each other and maybe they'd be less injury prone.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger lex said…

    no way. i clearly remember a couple of Tran(s) in my day. i think you should check in with a Tran. They have stronger tendons. i love Pho! (it's joke. i am not really racist)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home