BLEEKER

blah blah blog

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's Over Rodrigo

ssss....sizzle sizzle. mmmm, it reminds me of throwing a juicy ribeye on the grill in the backyard while i hopped up and down and warmed myself over the little steak bonfire since my mom loved a good bbq any time of year even if it meant that i was forced to warm my face next to the coals and my hair would smell singed throughout dinner and like dinner the next morning.

...sizzle sizzle...it also reminds me of the noise that the AC portal of my computer is making. mmmm, it smells like corroded triple A batteries warmed over that same grill.

if anyone has a functional to semi-functional computer or access to discounts or pantyhose and a gun, please let me know.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    surpluscomputers.com sometimes sells dirt cheap, and VERY OLD machines that run smoothly. I am not sure if they have pantyhoses and guns, but you can find those at wallmart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home