BLEEKER

blah blah blog

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm going to streamline this need for attention from pure temper tantrum to a more inviting forum for concert updates, album "reviews," and as a means to convince everyone that what they're listening to is wrong and the soundtrack to my life is better than theirs. All while retaining that special acrimonious tone. I have also come to realize that I know nothing about music- technically, historically or otherwise. I am, however, an emotional trainwreck and a sonic sponge that can identify what is great from the over hyped-throw aways. Enough with the pretense and more of the musically-tinged, pessimistic, ultimately vacuous yarns. I really need a new job or hobby or friends or maybe i'll have a baby.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    What up, Alexa. You know who this is? It's cool you are so close by. I hope all is well. You can check out my blog too, if you want. ;)

    -Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home