BLEEKER

blah blah blog

Monday, June 27, 2005

What day is it?

This homo-agogo weekend plus other assorted non-homo related goings on have worn me out. My brain is now charcoal. This morning I attempted to analyze whether the 75 year old man in the short-sleeved office shirt and fedora was a relic from the Arthur Miller "Death of a Salesman" days or if he actually worked for JP Morgan, but I felt an immense pressure in my brain stem, my eyes fluttered and....zzztt....nothing. Instead I just became annoyed that he was walking so slowly and passive agressively pushed him out of the way. No longer does my breakfast donut elicit ideas about the state of farmers in America. I'm sure this is a relief to everyone else, but now my brain is just taking up space. If someone could please wake me up in 20 minutes, it would be much appreciated. My extension is x561.

Hopefully, Rinita's visit will throw some vitriol onto my charcoal and reflip my bullsh*t switch. She definitely will have something to say since I am going to surprise her in this hot weather with my air-conditioner-less room. Surprise!!

If anyone really cares and is really in need, I have a cache of Special Addition unprinted back issues that you can read. Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home