BLEEKER

blah blah blog

Friday, April 29, 2005

The Return of Evil Temp

I inquired on the well-being of Mr. Evil Temp. Apparently, he is still toiling as slave labor for this company.

Profile of Evil Temp:
Height: 5'11"
Hair: Blond
Eyes: E-V-I-L
Evil background:
(1) voluntarily ratted out the other temp about his slacker ways (I called them survival techniques), which resulted in his expulsion that day
(2) attended extra office hours with supervisor to earn brown-nosing points
(3) acted as office spy not only on temps, but on the few, rare permanent hires
(4) cut into my work to exert his own self-importance and ensure his temporary permanence
(5) made decaf coffee in the pot clearly designated for regular coffee

I am happy to know not only did I outlast Evil Temp, and come out as winner on Temp Survivor, but I am now moving on to the S------ Big Brother House. He was the main reason why I was paranoid and lived in contant fear of being fired for 6 months.

Oh Evil Temp, I hope you are happy with yourself and the work purgatory that is now your fate. Muuhahaha. I, on the other hand, am going to get gold fronts from my dentist, which is all covered by my new insurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home