BLEEKER

blah blah blog

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Happy?

For some time I have wanted to post some of the work 'correspondence' between Sergio and myself. I believe that sheer boredom and the spontaneity encountered at work makes for some of the most entertaining posts. Now that Rinita has been added to the mix, not only has the pace of the conversations been tripled, but the cruelty factor has been upped about 45 percentage points.

Additionally, someone keeps calling me lazy. I'm not lazy! I'm just contemplating my next move! And some of the smartest people are lazy. You just don't know about them because they don't get anywhere in life. Anyway, I think this gets around the lazy thing too. No need to think/type more than necessary. This maybe irritating and only funny to us, but whatever. You can read some news stories if nothing else.

Below is an article containing a Dear Abby type letter from an inmate that Sergio forwarded to me. Sergio's comments are in red and I am team blue. I don't know where Rinita is. Probably enjoying a nice breakfast taco. Lucky b*.

On 5/4/05, L, Sergio <> wrote:

Comment: Inmate wants answers on stalled castration
Web Posted: 04/13/1998 12:00 AM CDT
Larry Don McQuaySpecial to the Express-News

A couple of years ago, I went to the media in a serious quest to become castrated before I was released to the city streets of Texas. My comments and confessions prompted an old case to be reopened, and I was convicted on an 8-year-old crime. I was sentenced to 20 years in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I will soon be eligible for parole again.

That media event also caused a new law to be passed allowing voluntary castration of repeat sex offenders. That law passed and was signed by Gov. George W. Bush in June 1997. It was to take effect immediately. After my last conviction, I was returned to the criminal justice system on Aug. 28, 1997, and immediately made my request to be castrated according to the new law. As of March 26, 1998, I have not been castrated. Why not? I have been told that Cathy McVey of the state criminal justice department's programs and services division was supposed to be setting up the castration program. I wrote McVey several times. Her last response to me was on Nov. 13, 1997, telling me, "When the policy is developed and the process implemented you will be notified." I have not heard from her since. Due to the amount of time that I spent in the county jail, and the fact that I was recently promoted to "State Approved Trusty 4," I am eligible for parole before November 1998. I have an absolutely clear disciplinary record and will be eligible for another promotion to "State Approved Trusty 3" in less than 90 days. All of this makes it likely that I will soon be released on parole, and I have not been castrated yet. The Texas Department of Criminal Justice is about to release me, again, without my being castrated. Where will I go? There are only a limited number of halfway houses in Texas that are equipped to handle sex offenders, so I am subject to go to any city in Texas. A city where I will be required to look for work and so forth, meaning I will be walking the streets of your city, of your community, of your neighborhoods. And without a doubt there will be children around. You tell me what is likely to happen if I am not castrated before I am released. The castration law has been passed for almost a year now, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice has not castrated me even though I have definitely volunteered for it. Now I likely will be released to the city streets of Texas. If the state does not hurry up and castrate me, I am likely to be as wild or even wilder than I was before I first went to prison. Help me!

On 5/4/05, L, Alexa<> wrote:

overall, very good. but you forgot to sign your name at teh end sergio. wahwah!! why if your head wasn't attached to your neck, i think you would lose that too.

On 5/4/05, L, Sergio <> wrote: : Re: Comment: Inmate wants answers on stalled castration

you're such a loosah! i like how he's like, what will i do? what will i do if i'm not castrated? don't be afriad to pull the trigger, Sir.
sl

On 5/4/05, L, Alexa <> wrote:

dear mr. inmate,

have you attempted to castrate that part of your mind? i would consider castration only as an extreme option. if you are obese, i would give the stomach staple a second thought as well. anyhow, i have had your castration request on my desk for quite some time. i have been unable to fill the order since you did not indicate whether you wanted a 'full,' 'right,' or 'left' procedure. the form clearly indicates that all starred (*) sections must be filled out entirely. In addition, the directions also indicate that you must use a number 2 pencil and NOT black or blue ball point pen. This oversight has also caused much delay since I had to enter all of your information into Excel by hand. Let me tell you sir, your extensive 'background' has caused my typing finger much trauma. This also further delayed your request since i had to wait for my request of a wrist typing brace to be filled before i could proceed. i apologize, but those 9 years you were in prison really flew by. i thought i would be able to get through the paperwork in time, but the delays prevented this from occurring. the state apologizes and i will expediate your order. in the mean time, i have enclosed your social castration kit, including: scarlet 'P' to be worn visibly (x1), election campaign-type posters reading 'PED'O PHILE' to be posted in front and back lawn (x5), eye patch (x1), hook arm (x1), fat suit (x1).

thanks and all the best,
a

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home