BLEEKER

blah blah blog

Monday, May 16, 2005

Kurt Loder is my super

Gideon Yago lives in my building. I am only excited by this if Serena Altschul lives in his closet. Oh, or if he can make me an MTV superstar without trying. As of now, I have given in to my apathy and have created a little piece of Middle America boringness in my room. It's not as exciting as when I found out that one of the Secret Machines lived in my former building, which I discovered by accidentally stealing his mail and keeping it as stalker memorabilia. That is not exciting as living in the same building as Derek the hunky soap star looking guy who listened to eurotrash music and fought with his girlfriend daily in my former former building. Maybe Gilbert Godfried will live in the next place I move into.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gideon Yago went to Columbia. Apparently he got a gig with "Choose or Lose" by standing in line at Lerner (the student center). If that doesn't make you furious, I don't know what else would. Don't you wish MTV recruited in San Antonio? Although, why they were looking at Columbia instead of NYU is beyond me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home